1/4 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
1 lb Jimmy Dean all natural sausage
Minced garlic to taste
4 cups kale
1 onion, chopped
Approx. 5 cups cubed potatoes
1/8 cup better than buillion chicken base
7 cups water
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 tbsp red pepper flakes
1 tbsp Montreal steak seasoning
3 tbsp Italian seasoning
1. Brown sausage in IP on sauté setting.
2. Add onion and garlic and sauté 2 minutes.
3. Turn off Instant Pot.
4. Mix chicken base and hot water together.
5. Add potatoes, bacon, chicken base/water mix, and seasonings to IP.
6. Cook on soup setting for 15 min.
7. NR or QR, being careful to keep it from spewing liquid out.
8. Add kale and stir until wilted.
9. Add cream and serve (tastes great topped with Parmesan!).