2 frozen chicken breasts
9.5 cups chicken broth
2 tsp Montreal steak seasoning
3 cups sliced carrots
3 cups sliced celery
1 onion, chopped
2 cups gluten free flour (I used Pillsbury for these)
4 tsp baking powder
2 tsp white sugar
1 tsp salt
2 Tbsp butter
1 cup milk
1. Put 1.5 cups chicken broth and frozen chicken in IP.
2. Cook on poultry setting for 10 minutes, then let pressure naturally release.
3. While chicken is cooking, make dumplings.
Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl and mix together.
4. Cut in butter, then add milk and mix (May need more or less milk…add and mix slowly)
5. When chicken is finished cooking, place in mixer and turn on low setting to shred!
6. Add 8 cups of chicken broth to the IP, along with chicken, onions, celery, carrots, and Montreal steak seasoning.
7. Cook on manual for 8 minutes, then quick release.
8. Turn pot on sauté, and add dumplings, leave on sauté until cooked, approx. 5-10 minutes.
Add pepper to taste. =D